Our $93 Drain Cleaning Special
Posted by Brody Funk on
The Super Plumber is all about providing super services to our customers. We pride ourselves on our flexibility, great deals, and commitment to a job well done. We have great plumbing service options, guarantees, consistent plumbing rates, and generous coupons and deals aimed at providing the best experience to all of our customers in the Victoria, Cowichan, and Nanaimo area.
Looking for plumbers in Victoria who can help you with your drain troubles? We are your Victoria drain cleaning experts who know how to get the job done properly and without hassle. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced and use a variety of high-tech equipment, including drain scopes and cameras, to find the source of your drainage problem. They will even provide you with a detailed report and diagram of what they find if requested.
Specialized Services at Affordable Prices
Not only are our services reliable and performed by professionals who have your best interests in mind, but we also offer a $93 Drain Cleaning Special with a guarantee that your drains will be clean or else you get your money back. It’s simple: if a clog or backup in your drain can’t be cleared by our cabling method, we will not charge you the $93 fee.
Some things to note about our $93 Drain Cleaning Special:
- Applies only to residential stoppages (not commercial).
- Applies only to all regular-hour appointments that are scheduled from 8 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Saturday. (Though we do offer draining services outside these hours, this special will not apply.) Excludes statutory holidays.
- Applies only to clogs that can be cleared by cabling method. This rate does not include jetting and/or other advanced methods. If we cannot clear your clog with our cabling, then you will not be charged the $93.
- This rate is offered “per clog” and cannot be used for multiple drainage issues.
- Does not overlap with any other promotion.
- Excludes perimeter drains, patio drains, deck drains, pool drains, roof drains, yard drains, and rain gutters.
There are some exceptional cases where our services may cost more than $93; these include:
- When clogs or blockages aren’t reasonably accessible and deemed unsafe for our plumbers.
- When creating an accessible cleanout point is required, or for the removal of toilets.
- When chemical drain cleaner has been used prior to our arrival, as the chemicals will damage our cables and can potentially harm our plumbers (as well as your pipes).
Remember, while chemical drain cleaner can be a good quick fix, they are also corrosive and can wear down your pipes, especially if used in excess. Instead of using chemical cleaners, consider safer alternatives like a mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
When to Call a Plumber for Your Drains
If you’re not sure when to contact a plumber, then keep reading to get a sense of what kind of issues you may have in your home that could require one, especially because of their potential risks to the well-being of you and your home.
Blocked/clogged drains will cause the rate in which your water drains from your sink, tub, etc., to steadily decrease until it becomes completely backed up. In severe cases, water can even begin to bubble back out of your drain.
The build-up of pressure on your pipes can cause leaks, which in turn can have serious consequences for both you and the health of your home. Leaking water can cause structural damage to your home, as well as the development of mould.
Strange-Tasting Water and Foul Odours
When food and waste get trapped in your pipes without anywhere to go, bacteria can begin to build up, causing it to taste off and be potentially unhealthy for consumption.
Bacteria can also release foul odours that will begin to permeate from your sinks and toilets. So the next time you smell something funky coming out of your kitchen, don’t just check the back of your fridge – keep in mind that it might be your sinks, too.
Because your sinks, tubs, and toilets all share the same drain system in your home, blockages and clogs in your fixtures will result in a slow or plugged drain, while a blocked drain line can affect your entire system. Knowing the difference can be difficult, which is why it’s best to contact a professional plumber that can use the necessary tools to discover the source of your blockage.
A Reputation You Can Count On
Sit back and relax – The Super Plumber is here to help. Just do a search for Plumbers Victoria and you will see that we are the top-rated plumbing service in the area. With a 4.6 star rating on Google and an A+ score given by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), you can’t go wrong giving us a call for any of your plumbing needs.
Looking for an emergency plumber who can swoop in to save the day? Well, that’s us: we provide 24-hours a day, 7-days a week emergency plumbing services to all Greater Victoria BC, Duncan and Cowichan Valley, and Nanaimo locations.
With our full range of plumbing services, we have you covered. We are there for you no matter the situation, from the major leaks to the minor inconveniences.
You can count on us to help you with:
- Pipe fitting replacement and repair.
- Clogged toilets, sinks, and leaky faucets.
- Repairs for plumbing-connected waste disposal units.
- Plumbing and repairs for private well-water systems.
- Drain inspections and regular drain maintenance.
- Septic services such as sewer hookups, parts replacement, sewage drain repair and blockage cleaning, as well as septic field installations.
- Trenchless no-dig sewer repairs for a non-invasive way to repair your sewage pipes.
- Water heater installation and repair.
- Well and residential pump repair and installation.
And much more. So the next time you are looking for a plumber in Victoria BC – whether it’s for general maintenance, repairs, or for an emergency – then be sure to contact The Super Plumber, the most reliable plumber you’ll find out there.