The Super Plumber is an innovative and growing company that is redefining what it means to be a plumbing professional.
Do you have skills? Do you have experience? Those are great, but we are looking for attitude. Whether you are an experienced journeyman or a novice, if you have the right attitude, we may have a place for you.
As a Super Plumber plumbing technician you are the vital link to our customers in terms of revenue, reputation and success. In this environment, great communication skills, and getting what it means to be on a team, are non-negotiable. If you think you have what it takes, check with us for a job position.
Requirements (These are Must-Have!)
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Great diagnostic instincts
- Great communication skills
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and quickly
- Above-average organizational skills and a pride in working cleanly at all times
- Rock solid basic math skills
- Unafraid to make a sale
- Absolute clarity about why safety is not optional
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
Other Skills and Conditions
- On Call rotation
- Ability to read a map
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients and in particular, have the ability to work with women
- Must keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried
- Must be willing to continue training for personal growth as well as participating in the training of new employees
What You'll Receive
- Above industry standard pay. Seriously. Whatever you are earning now, if you have the talent, the Super Plumber will give you the tools to blow past that number.
- Your experience is yours. We pay for performance.
- Company Vehicle
- Advanced Training
- 3 Weeks Holidays and 4 day work weeks (4- 10 hour shifts, that's the equivalent of an extra 52 days off per year!!). The Super Plumber doesn't give 'time off'. We give 'time on' for the rest of your life.
For a confidential interview please email your resume to Brody at firstname.lastname@example.org.