Plumbing & Fixtures
True 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing
The Super Plumber offers True 24/7 emergency plumbing throughout Duncan, the Cowichan Valley, Nanaimo, and the Greater Victoria area. Call us any time, day or night, and you'll speak with a live person at our office or professional answering service. We promptly return your call, and dispatch plumbers to emergencies at your request.
Whether it's Monday afternoon, the middle of playoffs, or Christmas vacation, you'll get regular rates from 8am to 8pm. Our fully qualified and courteous 24-hour plumbers are always available.
Plumbing Repairs & Replacements
Backed up toilet? Clogged sink? The Super Plumber offers quality plumbing repairs and replacements to both residential and commercial customers. Our fully trained plumbers are polite, clean and experienced.
We provide preliminary pipe inspection services, as well as general plumbing repairs such as:
- Pipe fitting replacement and repair.
- Sink repair, including clogged bathroom and kitchen sinks and leaky faucet repair.
- Repairs for garburators and other plumbing-connected waste disposal units.
- Toilet repair and replacement, including repairs for common issues such as backed up pipes, leaking toilet flappers, and sweating toilet tanks and bowls.
- Bathtub and shower leak repairs and drain unclogging.
- Plumbing and repairs for private well water systems.
We are a full service plumbing company and all our work carries The Super Plumber 100% Satisfaction Plumbing Guarantee! If you are unhappy with your plumbing repair for any reason, we will redo the repair FOR FREE.
Appliance Installation & Replacement
The Super Plumber offers full-service installation and plumbing hookups for a number of appliances, including:
- Faucet and sink installation,
- Toilet installs,
- Bathtub and shower installations,
- Complete bathroom renovations,
- Dishwasher installation,
- Washing machine installation,
- Kitchen installations such as garburators, icemaker fridges, and kitchen plumbing,
- Water heater and hot water tank installation,
- Installation of water filters, water pressure valves, and noise reduction valves.
Contact us for more details and to get a price quote on a plumbing installation.
Remodeling & Waterproofing
When remodeling your house for sale or expansion, or when dealing with a wet basement, call The Super Plumber as your dry basement specialists. We understand how rainy weather on Vancouver Island can undermine the structure of a home, and will work with you to keep the water out.
While your concrete foundation walls are exposed, we clean the walls and inspect for cracks or honey-combing. We patch all necessary areas and seal the entire wall to prevent any moisture from penetrating into your home, ensuring that your basement is effectively waterproofed.