When Should You Call a Plumber?
As your drain cleaning experts in Victoria we’re the ones you should call if you notice any of these issues with your drains:
If the rate in which your water drains from your sinks, tub, etc., is slow, causing water to build up. Or you’re finding that your drains are completely blocked and water won’t drain at all. In severe cases, water can even begin to bubble back out of your drain causing flooding.
If there’s enough pressure on your pipes from blockages then leaks can form, which in turn can have serious consequences for both you and the health of your home. Leaking water can cause structural damage to your home, as well as the development of mould which is hazardous to your health.
Strange-Tasting Water and Foul Odours
If you have a blockage then waste can get trapped in your pipes and remain there causing bacteria to form. Bacteria can cause your water to taste bad and is potentially unhealthy for consumption. Bacteria can also release foul odours that will begin to permeate from your sinks and toilets.
Rely on The Super Plumber for Expert Advice
Because your sinks, tubs, and toilets all share the same drain system in your home, blockages and clogs in your fixtures will result in a slow or plugged drain, while a blocked drain line can affect your entire system. Knowing the difference can be difficult, which is why it’s best to contact a professional plumber that can use the necessary tools to discover the source of your blockage.
Our technicians are highly qualified and have years of experience using a variety of high-tech equipment, including drain scopes and cameras, in order to find the source of your drainage problem. They can even provide you with a detailed report and diagram of what they find if requested.
With high-tech equipment, our super plumbers can perform a full set of services for drain cleaning and repairs, including:
- Rooter plumbing snake service,
- Hydro jetting and/or pipe flushing services,
- Floor drain cleaning,
- Repairs for clogged bathtub and shower drains,
- And general drain installation and replacement.
All of our services are provided with up-front quotations and explanations of the work that we will do, that way you’ll never be side-lined by costs or unexpected services. You can rely on The Super Plumber to provide transparent services and be in communication with you at every step of the way, starting from when you contact us all the way through to even after we’ve completed our services.
For example, if at any point you are ever unsatisfied with our work or experience problems after we’ve made repairs, you can contact us right away as we offer a 100% money-back guarantee where we will do them again completely free of charge.
Our $93 Drain Cleaning Special
Besides having reliable and quality services performed by professionals, you can also count on us to provide affordable rates and deals that you won’t find anywhere else on the Island. Our $93 Drain Cleaning Special comes with a guarantee that your drains will be cleared or else you get your money back. Here’s how it works: if a clog or backup in your drain can’t be cleared by our cabling method, we will not charge you the $93 fee.
Some things to note about this special:
- Applies only to residential stoppages (not commercial).
- Applies only to all regular-hour appointments that are scheduled from 8 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Saturday. (Though we do offer draining services outside these hours, this special will not apply.) Excludes statutory holidays.
- Applies only to clogs that can be cleared by cabling method. This rate does not include jetting and/or other advanced methods. If we cannot clear your clog with our cabling, then you will not be charged the $93.
- This rate is offered “per clog” and cannot be used for multiple drainage issues.
- Does not overlap with any other promotion.
- Excludes perimeter drains, patio drains, deck drains, pool drains, roof drains, yard drains, and rain gutters.
There are some exceptional cases where our services may cost more than $93; these include:
- When clogs or blockages aren’t reasonably accessible and deemed unsafe for our plumbers.
- When creating an accessible cleanout point is required, or for the removal of toilets.
- When chemical drain cleaner has been used prior to our arrival, as the chemicals will damage our cables and can potentially harm our plumbers (as well as your pipes).
We highly recommend not using chemical drain cleaners for your drains because while they can be an effective solution, they are also corrosive and can wear down your pipes, especially if used in excess. Instead of using chemical cleaners, consider safer alternatives like a mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
Get Your Drains Cleaned in Victoria
The importance of drain cleaning can’t be stressed enough and should be something you do on the regular – about every two years, just to be safe. The biggest threat to your home that clogged pipes can cause is the growth of mould and bacteria that can contaminate your water and cause you and your family health issues.
Beyond that, there are costs to consider as the longer you leave clogs in your drains the more likely you’ll have expensive issues down the road – especially during the winter months. Clogged drains can lead to burst pipes in colder temperatures and consequently lead to flooding in your home that can cause major damage to your home’s infrastructure as well as any items in your home that get caught in the flooding.
So if you want to avoid any future headaches then look for a drain cleaning expert in Victoria like The Super Plumber who can take care of your drain pipes for you. You won’t be disappointed by choosing The Super Plumber for all of your plumbing needs.