$93 Drain Clearing - It flows or it's free with our money back guarantee!
If we can't clear your clog or backup in your drain by our cabling method, we will not charge you the $93 fee. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Here's how the $93 Drain Clear works:
- This applies only to residential stoppages.
- Applies to all appointments run during business hours of 8 AM – 4 PM, Monday to Friday. We do clear drains later than these hours, but this special pricing does not apply.
- Excludes statutory holidays.
- Must be able to clear clogs by cabling method. Rate does not include jetting and/or other advanced methods. If we cannot clear the line with our cabling, we will not charge you.
- This is a "per clog" rate.
- No other coupons or promos may be used with The $93 Drain Clearing.
- We do not provide services for perimeter drains, patio drains, deck drains, pool drains, roof drains, yard drains, and rain gutters
Situations that may cost more than the $93
- Clogs or blockages must be reasonably accessible. We cannot place our plumbers in hazardous or harmful positions with drain cleaning equipment.
- The $93 fee is valid only when an accessible cleanout the same size as the pipe that the blockage is in is available, and usable. Additional costs will be incurred for installing proper cleanouts, or for removing toilets.
- Chemical Drain Cleaner (Draino/CLR/LiquidPlumber, etc.): there may be an additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line prior to arrival of our plumbers, as the chemicals will damage our cables and can potentially harm our plumbers., and your property.
FAQ's About the $93 Main Sewer Drain Clearing
- Do we clear main sewer drain lines through roof vents? Answer: We do NOT go through roof vents. This is a very effective way to cause roof leaks but an ineffective way of clearing stopped drains. Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables. It is unnecessarily dangerous and we don't want anybody getting harmed.
- Why do I need a clean out? Answer: Easier to locate the sewer line. Makes clogs accessible to proper-size blades and cables. Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed. Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better clearing.
- Can you clear my main sewer drain through my toilet? Answer: Yes, but ideally we avoid it if possible to prevent messy drain cables and machines inside your home. As well sometimes this method may not work if the piping arrangement has too many turns before the blockage making the cable strength ineffective.
- What's an IMPROPER sink drain clean out ? Answer: A trap plug or trap union is for cleaning the trap, NOT the drain line behind it.
Drain Cleaning & Repair
Slow draining water or clogged pipes? Unpleasant odors coming from your drains? Your sinks, tubs, and toilets all share the same drain system in your home. Blockages and clogs in your fixtures will result in a slow or plugged drain, while a blocked drain line can affect your entire system.
The Super Plumber will ensure that your drains are fully functional and safe. We'll help you understand why your drain clogged in the first place and how to avoid this happening again if possible. We offer a full set of services for drain cleaning and repair, including:
- Rooter plumbing snake service,
- Hydro jetting / pipe flushing service,
- Floor drain cleaning,
- Repair for clogged bathtub and shower drains,
- General drain installation and replacement.
Depending on the age of your building and the type of pipes and codes used in its construction, you may or may not have adequate access points for cameras or flushing equipment. If not, some digging may be required to properly inspect your drains, and you'll be informed beforehand. Either way, we're here to help.
Drain Inspection & Pipe Scoping
Regular maintenance, such as drain inspections and flushing, will ensure the longevity of your drainage system. The Super Plumber offers a variety of pipe scope and drainage inspection services for indoor drains on both residential and commercial properties. Our technicians can quickly and effectively determine the source of your drainage issues with a variety of equipment, including drain scopes and Cameras, and provide a detailed report and diagram of what we find for your records.
Natural gas pipeline saftey warning
Plumbing Alert: Natural gas pipelines may be present in clogged sewer lines outside of the home. Read the Fortis BC warning.